Friday, October 30, 2009

Terms & Conditions

POSTAGE

INSTOCK:
NORMAL MAIL : $1.50
REGISTERED MAIL : $2.40

  • Meet-ups can be arranged , depends on my schedules and area.
  • Meetup for collection is highly recommended!
  • I encourage all buyers to use Registered Mail service as I will not be responsible for loss of goods during mailing.

PAYMENT

  • I accept only POSB and iBanking transfer.
  • POSB SAVINGS 209-40513-0
  • I will send you an invoice before you make payment, and payment is to be made before I send in orders to supplier.
  • Priority is given to those who are able to do immediate payment.
  • Do drop me an email notification at TheUniqueShop@hotmail.com once you have transferred the amount payable to my POSB Saving Account!
  • As for IBanking transfer. Please use TheUniqueShop as the payee's name that you are going to transfer the amount to.
  • No receipt = No payment

EXCHANGE AND RETURNS
  • Strictly no exchange after collection / postage.All items are to be checked upon collection.
  • No refund or exchange of any item bought! I will ensure the items are in good condition before sending out to my customer.
  • Non-refundable 50% Deposit is required for reservation.
  • Deposit will only be refundable if items is obsolete.
  • All items are guaranteed authentic & brand new.

*Terms and Conditions are subjected to changes.

By ordering from me, you agree to all the Terms & Conditions.

Lastly, I would like to express my sincere thanks to you for shopping in The Unique Shop. I look forward to serve you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment